Allender Road Bridge (Older)
Trusses were made with 67-pound track.
- Lost Greiner through truss bridge over Baltimore & Ohio Railroad on Allender Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1909; Replaced 1945
- - J.E. Greiner Co. of Baltimore, Maryland & Chicago, Illinois (Design)
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (BO)
- 2 42' Greiner rail trusses
1 70' Greiner rail truss
1 25' Steel Stringer
Length of largest span: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 178.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.40080, -76.40699 (decimal degrees)
39°24'03" N, 76°24'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/378854/4362199 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82231 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 14, 2018: Added by Luke