Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Blackrock Run on Benson Mill Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909; rehabilitated 2001
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.56889, -76.74444 (decimal degrees)
39°34'08" N, 76°44'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/350109/4381302 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 19546 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com