West Street Bridge
Trusses were originally from B&A Bridge 145, which was the "fourth bridge west of Middlefield" (a railroad crossing of the Westfield River).
- Lost Double-intersection Warren pony truss bridge over Boston & Albany Railroad on West Street in Auburn
- Auburn, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1890, relocated 1915, replaced 1993
- - Boston & Albany Railroad (BA)
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 76.0 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 26 degrees
- Also called
- B&A Main Line Bridge 145 (old location)
B&A Main Line Bridge 51.29
B&A Main Line Bridge 145 (old location)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18951, -71.87741 (decimal degrees)
42°11'22" N, 71°52'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/262398/4674826 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 23, 2015: Added by Ian Martin