Patrill Hollow Arch Bridge
Fairly certain that this is part of the original grading for the Central Massachusetts Railroad, which was later completed on a different alignment following the Ware River and the B&A Winchendon Branch. The bridge has thus never been used and likely dates from the 1880s.
- Abandoned stone arch bridge over Muddy Brook on Abandoned Railroad Grade in Hardwick
- Hardwick, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- - Central Massachusetts Railroad
- Stone arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.36587, -72.22391 (decimal degrees)
42°21'57" N, 72°13'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/728596/4694132 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 55313 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 11, 2014: Updated by Ian Martin: Added details
- January 24, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added photograph.