Church Street Bridge
Concrete deck arch carrying Church Street over the Boston and Maine's/MBTA's Central Massachusetts Branch. Has steps built into it that lead down to the Weston station building (still extant).
Branch last saw trains when commuter service ended in 1971; tracks are still in place
- Deck arch bridge over B&M Central Mass Branch (abd) on Church Street
- Weston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- - Boston & Maine Railroad (B&M; BM)
- Central Massachusetts Railroad
- Concrete deck arch
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37180, -71.29387 (decimal degrees)
42°22'18" N, 71°17'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311132/4693606 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MA W29003 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 65170 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 18, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- March 7, 2015: Updated by Erich Pfistner: Added description; photos to come.
- December 30, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin