Edwin H. Land Boulevard Bridge
Cambridge Parkway Bridge - Perspective view looking SW
Photo taken by Ian Martin in April 2015
BH Photo #323371
Gate arms removed, bridge does not appear to open.
- Bascule bridge over Broad Canal on Land Blvd. in Cambridge
- Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
- - Strauss Bascule Bridge Co. of Chicago, Illinois
- Strauss Overhead Counterweight Bascule
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 174.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Cambridge Parkway Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.36245, -71.07837 (decimal degrees)
42°21'45" N, 71°04'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/328851/4692112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Boston South
- Inventory numbers
- MA C01040 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 2, 2021: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- March 30, 2017: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- November 30, 2015: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- April 26, 2015: New photos from Ian Martin
- May 29, 2014: New photo from Douglas Butler
- August 1, 2011: New Street View added by Nathan Holth