Mulberry Street Bridge
A Lucius E. Truesdell patent bridge. Build date is speculation based on newspaper article (Hartford Weekly Times, May 17, 1873.) Was probably lost in Mill River Flood of 1874.
- Lost Truesdell pony truss bridge over Mill River on Mulberry Street in Leeds.
- Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- - A.D. Briggs & Co. of Springfield, Massachusetts
- Truesdell pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.35402, -72.70098 (decimal degrees)
42°21'14" N, 72°42'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/689345/4691643 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 28, 2021: Added by Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com