Pumping Station Covered Bridge 21-06-02
Pumping Station covered bridge swimming hole
Photo taken by daxtell
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
View this photo at panoramio.com
BH Photo #336798
The bridge replaced an 1870 structure burned by three young vandals three years before. Slightly modified to improve safety, the original 1870 plans were used to build a duplicate span.
- Howe through truss bridge over Green River on Eunice Williams Drive in Greenfield
- Greenfield, Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Original Built 1870, Replaced 1972
- - Timber Engineering Co.
- Howe through truss
Total length: 94.0 ft.
- Also called
- Eunice Williams
Green River Pumping Station
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.64652, -72.62021 (decimal degrees)
42°38'47" N, 72°37'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/695085/4724308 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 21-06-02 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 59553 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 23, 2020: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added description.
- August 28, 2016: New photos from John Loxton
- August 29, 2015: Photo imported by Dave King
- February 4, 2014: Added by Jack Schmidt
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- John Loxton
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com