Ipswich River Bridge
Built ca. 1853; cemented when US 1 was widened in the early 20th century (likely the 1922 rehabilitation).
- Stone arch bridge over Ipswich River on US 1 in Topsfield
- Essex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1850; rehabilitated 1922
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.62500, -70.94833 (decimal degrees)
42°37'30" N, 70°56'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/340229/4721013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MA T06003 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19242 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 16, 2010: New Street View added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- Boston Kayaker - Images