Bayou Black Bridge
Vertical lift bridge with towers removed.
- Warren deck truss bridge over Bayou Black on La0182
- Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1946
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 189.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.68472, -90.99833 (decimal degrees)
29°41'05" N, 90°59'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/693683/3285526 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 50905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 9, 2020: Updated by Nathan Holth: Refined bridge type.
- January 13, 2012: New Street View added by Cliff Darby
- January 12, 2012: Added by Nathan Holth