Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Bayou Teche on LA 670
- St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1990
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 283.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 19.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.87892, -91.58553 (decimal degrees)
29°52'44" N, 91°35'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/636594/3306209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 19124 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com