KCS - Loggy Bayou Bridge
The original 1901 bridge has been replaced with this modern boring structure. Date of the construction of this new bridge is unknown.
- Bridge over Loggy Bayou on Kansas City Southern (formerly Louisiana & Arkansas) RR
- East Point, Red River Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Build date unknown.
- - Kansas City Southern Railway (KCS)
- Louisiana and Arkansas Railway (LA)
- Concrete deck girder
- Also called
- L&A RR- Loggy Bayou Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.19839, -93.44763 (decimal degrees)
32°11'54" N, 93°26'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/457810/3562513 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Point
- Inventory number
- BH 69964 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 4, 2018: Photo imported by Jess Kilgore
- November 27, 2017: Updated by Cliff Darby: Added category "Kansas City Southern Railway"
- November 12, 2015: Added by Douglas Butler