US 90 Jennings Overpass
Completed in April 1938 after about a year of construction. Originally crossed the Southern Pacific Railroad line, now the BNSF Railway. Replaced by the current structure in 2002.
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over BNSF Railway on US 90
- Jennings, Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1938; Replaced 2002
- - W.P. Aldrich & Co. (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 73.2 ft.
Total length: 726.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Southern Pacific Railroad Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.23147, -92.67291 (decimal degrees)
30°13'53" N, 92°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/531473/3344479 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 53628 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 18, 2020: Updated by Roger Collins: Added builder, dates, description text.
- September 25, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson