Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Bayou Teche on Belle Place (extension of LA 320)
- Iberia Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1988
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 264.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.01167, -91.74306 (decimal degrees)
30°00'42" N, 91°44'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/621195/3320558 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com