Greenbriar Rd. over Joe's Bayou
Wish I knew what was here before 1986.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Tensas River on Greenbriar Rd
- East Carroll Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.56667, -91.36500 (decimal degrees)
32°34'00" N, 91°21'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/653485/3604428 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1979)
- Inventory number
- BH 80928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 31, 2018: Added by Jess Kilgore