Market Street Bridge
Photo taken by Louisiana Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #479107
This is a pair of bridges.
- Steel stringer bridge over ICG Railroad on US-71
- Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 585.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.51179, -93.74530 (decimal degrees)
32°30'42" N, 93°44'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/429995/3597410 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 90319 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 20, 2020: Added by Nathan Holth