Horse Shoe Bayou Bridge
The plaque near the bridge indicates it was built without joints.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Horse Shoe Bayou on Caddo St.
- Belcher, Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1915, closed 2002
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 141.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75281, -93.83592 (decimal degrees)
32°45'10" N, 93°50'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/421693/3624192 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53893 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 4, 2020: Updated by Cliff Darby: Bridge is closed circa 2002
- January 21, 2020: Updated by Cliff Darby: Added category "US 71"
- November 4, 2013: Updated by J.P.: updated bridge status
- October 12, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Cliff Darby - cliffsta1987 [at] gmail [dot] com