Originally featured a Pratt through truss at one end that collapsed in 1974 after being damaged in a collision. It was replaced with a Bailey truss that was used until the bridge was replaced in 1989.
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Cumberland River on Main Street (KY 296) at Williamsburg
- Whitley County, Kentucky
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1890; replaced 1989
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio (Likely Fabricator)
- Pennsylvania through truss (Camelback format)
Length of largest span: 300.9 ft.
Total length: 432.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.74417, -84.15778 (decimal degrees)
36°44'39" N, 84°09'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/753764/4070259 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 36992 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 14, 2021: New photo from Tony Dillon
- July 23, 2010: New Street View added by Andrew Hansford
- July 29, 2008: Added by James Baughn
- HAER KY-16 - Williamsburg Bridge, Spanning Cumberland River, Williamsburg, Whitley County, KY
- James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com
- Andrew Hansford
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com