Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over CSX Railroad on US 25W
- Whitley County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.76958, -84.15377 (decimal degrees)
36°46'10" N, 84°09'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/754038/4073090 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 118-B00031N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com