Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over CSX Railroad on Old Mountain Ash Pike
- Whitley County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67250, -84.12722 (decimal degrees)
36°40'21" N, 84°07'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/756731/4062388 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 118-C00049N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89365 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com