Oldham County

NameLocationStatusDesignYear BuiltYear LostSpan Length (ft.)Total Length (ft.)
Boy Scout Camp Covered BridgeAbandoned portion of RT 329 over Herrods CreekDestroyed by fire and replaced in a different locationBurr arch-truss------120.0
Curry Fork BridgeKy 22 over Curry ForkOpen to trafficConcrete tee beam1933--49.9160.1
Curry Fork Covered BridgeAbandoned portion of KY RT 22 over Curry ForkReplaced by a new bridgeThrough truss--1915----
Eighteen Mile Creek BridgeAn abandoned section of Five Oaks Rd over Eighteen Mile CreekIntact but closed to all trafficPratt pony trussca. 1885------
Lake Louisvilla BridgeKY 22 over South Fork Harrods Creek (Old Lake Louisvilla)Open to trafficStone arch--------
Old Brownsboro Road BridgeAbandoned stone arch bridge over Harrods Creek on an old alignment of Brownsboro Road/KY 1694 over an old alignment of Brownsboro Road/KY 1694AbandonedStone arch1900------
Old Highway 53-Ash Run BridgeOld highway 53 over Ash RunAbandonedHalf-hip Pratt pony trussca. 1900--30.030.0