Mosby Ridge Road Bridge
Although the plaque style is a little different, this span has several earmarks of a Champion Bridge Company product. The single inclined panels next to the endposts were especially common with their Camelback design.
- Camelback through truss bridge over East Fork Little Barren River on Mosby Ridge Road
- Metcalfe County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio (Likely Fabricator)
- 9-panel, pinned Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 147.9 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.2 ft.
- Also called
- East Fork Little Barren River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.99602, -85.52352 (decimal degrees)
36°59'46" N, 85°31'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/631382/4095449 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 085-C00005N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 18904 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 18, 2022: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added likely fabricator and truss type.
- July 23, 2010: New Street View added by Andrew Hansford
- October 13, 2008: New photos from James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Andrew Hansford
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com