New Ledbetter Bridge
Photo taken by Ben Tate in August 2013
BH Photo #263470
This modern Warren truss has replaced the historic Clark Memorial Bridge, which will soon be demolished.
- Warren through truss with no verticals bridge over Tennessee River on US 60
- McCracken County, Kentucky, and Livingston County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 2013 by the C.J. Mahan Construction Co.
- - C.J. Mahan Construction Co. of Grove City, Ohio
- Warren through truss with no verticals
Length of largest span: 900.0 ft.
Total length: 3,690.1 ft. (0.7 mi.)
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03325, -88.52487 (decimal degrees)
37°01'60" N, 88°31'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/364377/4099648 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paducah East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 073-B00173N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 57650 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 15, 2022: New photos from Bambi Sharkoman
- February 2, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added builder
- September 15, 2016: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- May 6, 2014: New photos from James Baughn
- November 1, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- August 17, 2013: Added by Ben Tate