Old US 31-E Bridge
- Girder bridge over N Fork Nolin River on Stonehouse Loop (old US 31E)
- Larue County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 41.7 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.58500, -85.70250 (decimal degrees)
37°35'06" N, 85°42'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/614558/4160562 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 062-C00004N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 57928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 10, 2013: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com