Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #194087
The bridge is not a suspension bridge. The "suspension" parts of the bridge are only decorative fixtures. Do not let your eyes deceive you.
- Stringer bridge over Two 1200 Foot Locks on Service Road
- Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 2006
- - DLZ of Louisville, Kentucky
- Traylor Brothers Inc. of Evansville, Indiana
Length of largest span: 132.2 ft.
Total length: 1,757.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.27771, -85.79071 (decimal degrees)
38°16'40" N, 85°47'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/605772/4237319 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Albany
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 48208 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2009)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 14, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- February 22, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com