Ray Powers Farm Bridge
Gate on the bridge
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #176789
One of several bridges built for farmers during the 1940's for farmers after Pond Creek was dredged. This is the only one of those that is left. Bridges were possibly built by the county or state not sure which. But I would say state. Bridge was built straight on the ground with no real abutments it seems as you will see in the pictures.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Pond Creek on Farm Road
- Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1947 possibly by the county or state.
- Wooden Deck
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.08640, -85.85894 (decimal degrees)
38°05'11" N, 85°51'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/600066/4216015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Valley Station
- Inventory number
- BH 46103 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2010: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com