Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Weirs Creek on KY 109
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 165.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.36556, -87.72278 (decimal degrees)
37°21'56" N, 87°43'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/435998/4135670 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-B00077N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89392 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com