Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over CSX Railroad on US 62
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 300.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.19444, -87.45500 (decimal degrees)
37°11'40" N, 87°27'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/459619/4116539 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-B00163N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89393 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com