Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over P&L Railway on KY 109
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.23139, -87.67333 (decimal degrees)
37°13'53" N, 87°40'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/440271/4120753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-B00072N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com