Greens Farm Mill Bridge
Note: National Bridge Inventory listed the bridge as built in 1918 and reconstructed in 1938. These might indicate rehab or relocation dates.
- Bowstring through truss bridge over Rough River on a former alignment of KY 110 in Falls of Rough
- Falls of Rough, Grayson County, Kentucky, and Breckinridge County, Kentucky
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1877
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Bowstring through truss
Length of largest span: 148.0 ft.
Total length: 152.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.58906, -86.55159 (decimal degrees)
37°35'21" N, 86°33'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/539587/4160316 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Falls of Rough
- Inventory number
- BH 39798 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 5, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- August 28, 2014: New photo from Dave Reasons
- April 23, 2012: New photos from Larry Dooley
- September 27, 2011: New photos from James McCray
- September 24, 2011: New photos from J.P.
- August 15, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Merged NBI Data Into Bridge Page
- February 9, 2009: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Larry Dooley
- Dave Reasons
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com