Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over Mears Street (KY 307) on the IC Railroad in Fulton
- Fulton, Fulton County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- - Illinois Central Railroad (IC; ICG (1972-1988))
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.50562, -88.87392 (decimal degrees)
36°30'20" N, 88°52'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/332183/4041664 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Water Valley
- Inventory number
- BH 50232 (Bridgehunter.com ID)