Sand Lick Creek Bridge #2
The Pratt Half Hipp Pony Truss was constructed in 1893 by the Pittsburgh Bridge Company. It is the only documented bridge in the state known to have been constructed by this company.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Sand Lick Creek on Ky-01013-0
- Fleming County, Kentucky
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1893
- - Pittsburgh Bridge Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- W.B. Basset (Agent)
- Pratt pony truss
Span length: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.31694, -83.57778 (decimal degrees)
38°19'01" N, 83°34'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/274637/4244125 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Plummers Landing
- Inventory number
- BH 44869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 18, 2011: Updated by J.P.: added location and replacement year
- April 13, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger
- Bill Eichelberger
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com