Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over CSX Railroad on 4th Street
- Owensboro, Daviess County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.77111, -87.13750 (decimal degrees)
37°46'16" N, 87°08'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/487890/4180428 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 030-C00195N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com