Trail of Tears Commemorative Park Bridge
Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #215271
The bridge was removed from Mason Lane over Montgomery Creek in the Pembroke community of Christian County in 1987. It was relocated to the Trail of Tears Commemorative Park in Hopkinsville for use as a pedestrian bridge in 1990.
- Warren pony truss bridge over South Fork Little River on a pedestrian path in the Trail of Tears Commerative Park
- Hopkinsville, Christian County, Kentucky
- Open to pedestrians
- Relocated from Pembroke community to the Trail of Tears Commemorative Park in 1990
- Riveted and bolted Warren pony truss
Span length: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.85283, -87.46921 (decimal degrees)
36°51'10" N, 87°28'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/458171/4078648 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49739 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 28, 2011: Updated by Luke Harden: Fixed Name
- September 28, 2011: New photos from J.P.
- September 28, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com