Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Bee Creek on Park DrIve
- Calloway County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Steel stringer with open grate deck
Span length: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.62739, -88.31042 (decimal degrees)
36°37'39" N, 88°18'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/382834/4054338 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 018-C00145N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89386 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com