Fossil Creek Bridge
- Steel culvert over Fossil Creek on Local Rd. 58
- Russell County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81028, -98.81750 (decimal degrees)
38°48'37" N, 98°49'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/515845/4295739 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000840661004641 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47658 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 12, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com