Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Branch of Walnut Creek, 0.6 mi. north and 3.2 mi. east of Alexander
- Rush County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 2000
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.48028, -99.48639 (decimal degrees)
38°28'49" N, 99°29'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/457694/4258630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000830587305100 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18463 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com