- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Republican River on Former Road
- Republic County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built in 1899 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company; removed and relocated in 1953.
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- (3)6-panel, pinned Pratt through trusses
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 410.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.99271, -97.90624 (decimal degrees)
39°59'34" N, 97°54'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/593373/4427521 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86912 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 11, 2019: Added by Tony Dillon