Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over an unnamed creek on O.7-22 Local, 5.0 mi. east and 2.0 mi. north of Culver
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone arch
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.00139, -97.65556 (decimal degrees)
39°00'05" N, 97°39'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/616465/4317821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Minneapolis South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000720785704380 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 86.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com