Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Solomon River on K.4-7 Local, 3.5 mi. south and 1.5 mi. east of Delphos
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21944, -97.73500 (decimal degrees)
39°13'10" N, 97°44'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/610785/4341790 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Minneapolis North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000720777404080 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18355 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com