Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed creek on RS 2036, 2.0 mi. south and 1.8 mi. west of Tescott
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98667, -97.90333 (decimal degrees)
38°59'12" N, 97°54'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/594981/4315868 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000720612 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38012 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 86.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com