Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed creek on RS 1034, 8.3 mi. west and 0.8 mi. south of Delphos
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.26333, -97.92000 (decimal degrees)
39°15'48" N, 97°55'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/593172/4346555 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Glasco SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000720480 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38011 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com