Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Yockey Creek on RS 136
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28500, -97.76000 (decimal degrees)
39°17'06" N, 97°45'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/606943/4349136 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000720150 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38010 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 73 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com