Flint Hills Nature Trail - Old Crawford Road Overpass
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2017
BH Photo #385082
Bridge carried the MoPac over Crawford Rd. Satellite images show bridge was bypassed between 1991-2000 when the road was routed straight over the old rail grade.
- Bridge over Former alignment of Crawford Rd on Flint Hills Nature Trail (former MoPac railroad)
- Osage County, Kansas
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP)
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
- Also called
- MoPac - Crawford Road Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.64682, -95.93173 (decimal degrees)
38°38'49" N, 95°55'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/244854/4281664 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000700971004863 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 65933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 2, 2017: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- February 9, 2015: Updated by Max : Added category "Flint Hills Nature Trail"