Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Marais Des Cygnes River on W 285th Street
- Osage County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1998
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 173.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.55026, -95.94909 (decimal degrees)
38°33'01" N, 95°56'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/242998/4270994 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000700969005000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41124 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com