Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Wildcat Creek on Old US 36
- Norton County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83881, -99.76917 (decimal degrees)
39°50'20" N, 99°46'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/434189/4410149 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0069-B0057 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 86484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com