Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Prairie Dog Creek on Road K
- Norton County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85321, -99.77471 (decimal degrees)
39°51'12" N, 99°46'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/433729/4411752 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000690561103203 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86483 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com