Neosho River-Old Trego Rd. Bridge
Photo taken by Tom Sevart
BH Photo #182739
The City of St. Paul may control access to this bridge. Inquire with the city before visiting.
- Parker through truss bridge over Neosho River
- Neosho County, Kansas
- Landlocked after the 1951 flood rerouted the river, bridge and section of road were abandoned.
- - A.M. Blodgett of Kansas City, Missouri
- Parker through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.50237, -95.18094 (decimal degrees)
37°30'09" N, 95°10'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/307220/4152838 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 S., R. 20 E., Sec. 23
- Inventory number
- BH 44612 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 10, 2019: New photo from Nick Schmiedeler
- October 18, 2010: New photos from Robert Elder
- July 14, 2010: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- May 4, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Updated Status as at least one span of this bridge is extant - surprisingly.
- March 26, 2010: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- KHRI - Kansas Historical Resources Inventory.
- Nick Schmiedeler - nick [at] nickschmiedeler [dot] com