Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost three-span rainbow arch bridge over Elk River on US 75/K-96
- Montgomery County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1932; replaced 1995
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 138.1 ft.
Total length: 402.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 25.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26353, -95.70851 (decimal degrees)
37°15'49" N, 95°42'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/259818/4127546 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0063-B0010 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 41074 (Bridgehunter.com ID)