Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Salt Creek, 3.2 mi. north and 4.0 mi. east of Sycamore
- Montgomery County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.37028, -95.63833 (decimal degrees)
37°22'13" N, 95°38'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/266372/4139215 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000631005006608 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18188 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 39.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com